Saturday, August 8, 2015

I'm not benifiting from the money raised to help people like me.

Is any of this money actually going to help Autistic people, or are these charities going to continue to exploit and abuse and slander us like they have in the past? Basically what I see coming out of many of these charities is hate speech and misinformation. We need funding, we are interest in STEM majors science, technology, engineering and math. We want grant money, more access to campus services, no more lawn mowing outside during classes, no more hand dryers in bathrooms, no more ringing bells, no more excessively bright lights. We deserve better than crappy vocational rehab jobs that don't pay a living wage, food bank food that makes us sick and getting our power cut off because our expenses as Autistic people exceed our disability income. Give me grant money I am a researcher too. My brain works harder I need more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment