Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mary's Request for NASA

I want a interactive periodic table with physically meaningful manipulate-able pieces, to be given to the public, the and the industries schools as a learning tool.
Will I was working at the Chemistry prep room my boss asked me if I knew why Fluoride violates the Oct rule. I responded because vectors, with uncertainty in my voice. Maybe I hadn't studied enough to have memorized the answer from the book, but the electromagnetic spectrum was the same for astronomy physics chemistry and even biology. Over time I came to understand that Horton had heard a who with predictable behavior patterns. Imagine tiny light emitting whos too small to even see must have discovered and the whole universe, by creating it, by increasing their provability of existence, with simple measures such as making copies, organizing and protecting them. groups of copies integrated into larger beings with trial and error creating more advanced governments of daughters, light was a valuable communication system used by a God with a mathematical perfection. Complex life forms battled with vain attempts to create control using trial and error.
Now what is needed is corporation the lifeforms, that have been demonized to protect industry. We have to periodic table, we have 3 denominational program, software and we have measured many variables. It's simple child's play to me. The real problem is that wars against innocent people and microbes, need to very quickly transition into making useful products, as the frauds are exposed, to prevent economic collapse.

Please help,

Thank You

Mary E Ester Esther Tormey




1 comment:

  1. Re:
    "Now what is needed is corporation the lifeforms, that have been demonized to protect industry" — what do you mean by "corporation the lifeforms"?

    ReplyDelete