Monday, June 20, 2016

Boundaries Agreement

I will support Mary in taking full physical possession of her body and doing what she feels is necessary to maintain personal health.

I understand that Mary did not choose to spend her childhood sitting in her own urine and feces will doctors and psychologists abused Mary exploiting her for financial gain and slandering her with science doctrine used to promote defective products.

I understand that Mary is fully capable of budgeting and taking care of money, when she has enough to afford what she needs, but is still unable to gain control of what is rightfully hers from the medical/chemical industry.

I understand that Mary's needs are significantly increased by her physical disabilities and I will trust her when she tells me she is being harmed even if I do not understand.

I understand that Mary has education that did not even exist when I was in school, and I will not talk down to Mary by questioning her decisions or treating her like she is in any way less than people who had the physical stamina and ability to write and get better degrees or jobs.

I will avoid worshiping doctors in front of Mary, because I understand that they drugged her raped her and left her sitting in urine and blood, and it is cruel to make Mary relive that traumatic childhood experiences.

I understand that Mary wants to gain more control over her hands and I will try not to pressure Mary any into situation that cause neurological regression.

I will avoid endangering Mary's life by denying sleep or pushing her into environments where she does not feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment