Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Withdraw of Consent

It want to make it very clear that I do not consent to medical treatment and that any need for care is being created through fiduciary abuse and munchousen by the chemical industry.

In 1997, when I was 17 I consented to a medical experiment, that I was mislead into believing was a legitimate study of the safety and effectiveness of the allergy vaccine. We talked with Dr. Strimas who explained how allergies can add up to cause reactions. After years of getting the shots I started having panic attacks and realised that avoidance was effective, will exposure was stressful and made things worse.

I later developed Hashimoto's Thyroiditis after a traumatic instance of medical rape, where I was exposed to allergens against my will in abusive settings, denied safe food, and forced to ingest a dangerous immunosuppressant know as Risperdal. After I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis I was switched to thyroid medicine and sent to an extremely noisy environment. I later noticed a neck breaking autoimmune reactions to sound, or degenerative disk disease.

I had a heck of a time getting medical records and finding safe placement for someone with my condition. I discovered my doctor had died, right before the allergy vaccine had proven "safe and effective". The obituary said he was in on his way to a meeting, but did not mention how he had died. Rumor it was a suicide, I don't feel the vaccine was safe or effective.

I am fully withdrawing all consent form the study. I do not approve of the methodology and I do not feel the vaccine is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment